SXS Adventure Rally on the Rocks is proud to welcome Maxxis Tires to the 2023 SXSAR Family of Sponsors.
Since its founding more than 50 years ago, Maxxis International has been dedicated to making tires riders and drivers can trust for quality and performance.
Trust in Maxxis extends from average consumers to professional drivers and riders, who rely on Maxxis tires to win world and national championships, Olympic medals, and more.
Make sure to visit Maxxis Tires on vendor row for all our SXS & UTV tire needs.
Maxxis Tires – Founded in Taiwan, Maxxis got its start by making bicycle tires, and soon expanded its offerings to include tires for auto, light truck, ATV, motorcycle, trailer, and more. Today, Maxxis distributes its products in more than 180 countries and has operations in Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Australia, employing more than 30,000 people. Maxxis’ ability to serve customers around the world is rooted in its manufacturing capacity, which includes facilities in Taiwan, China, Thailand, Vietnam, and India. Maxxis opened its first distribution facility in North America in 1985, and today has more than half a million square feet of warehouse space across the U.S., located in Atlanta, Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth, and Indianapolis.
1-800-4MAXXIS | 770-962-5932
Maxxis International – USA
545 Old Peachtree Rd.
Suwanee, GA 30024
- FIRST RIDE: SPEED UTV FOUR SEAT EL JEFE
- WELCOME RED DESERT MOTOR SPORTS TO THE 2023 SXSAR FAMILY OF SPONSORS
- ANNOUNCING THE UTV PROS JOINING THE 2023 SXSAR FAMILY OF SPONSORS
- HOW-TO WITH AMSOIL – UTV MAINTENANCE TIPS TO MAXIMIZE MACHINE LIFE
- WELCOME SITE SHADES TO THE 2023 SXSAR FAMILY OF SPONSORS
- ANNOUNCING MRT TIRES JOINING THE 2023 SXSAR FAMILY OF SPONSORS
Leave a Reply